Ainhoa Raso Canals
VP Innovation and New Developments
Currently I develop knowledge in blockchain for the tourism industry.
Her main competences are:
- Application of innovation and new technological developments
- Business strategy for hotels and tourist destinations
- Quality and standardization of processes for hotels
- Team and time management
- Relationship with tourist organizations at national and international scope
- Training and human resources for hotels
- Skills; conflict resolution, empathy, assertiveness, active listening, communication and interpersonal relationships
- Internal and external customer experience management
- Sports and health knowledge
- Environment knowledge
With more than 20 years of experience in the tourism industry she has always worked accompanying companies in the sector and destinations to achieve success.
In recent years she has assumed the direction and management of tourism projects for destinations and companies around the world.
As well as, she has developed the following specialties and projects:
- Participation in the report “The Future of Work and Skills development in Tourism” with UNWTO (World Tourism Organization).
- Guidance to tourist destinations in the implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations within the framework of the 2030 Agenda.
- Definition of innovative technologies for the tourism sector.
- Definition of strategies and support in its application for destinations and tourism companies.
- Design and development of training and talent plans for human resources areas of hotel chains.
- Dissemination, marketing and internal and external communication actions for destinations and tourism companies.
- Implementation and assistance in the development of skills based on the cultural transformation of organizations through their people (values, trust, empathy, assertiveness, interpersonal relationships, well-being, equality, diversity, etc.).
- Development of sustainability policies and the deployment of the “smart management” concept in destinations and companies in the sector, through governance, innovation, technology, accessibility and sustainability.
- Participation in the Committee that certifies smart tourist destinations.
- Establishment of criteria for continuous improvement within the framework of the Digital Agenda.
- Advice, training and evaluation to companies in the tourism sector for the achievement of the “Tourism Quality Commitment” seal through SICTED (Integral System of Spanish Tourism Quality in Destinations)
- Advice, support, training and evaluation of companies in the tourism sector with respect to the Product Manual (quality criteria) of Wine Routes in Spain.
- Advice and management, promotion, marketing and commercialization of the UNESCO World Heritage Cities Group
She is currently developing knowledge in blockchain for the leisure and travel industry.
Ainhoa Raso is currently pursuing the Applied Blockchain Master: Programming, Taxation and Cryptoeconomics at the Miguel de Cervantes European University and the Corporate Social Responsibility applied to tourism at UNED-UJI.
Likewise, she has accomplished the Higher Program of Tourism Business Management at IE Business School.
She got a BA (Honors) in Travel & Tourism Management from Thames Valley University of London and got a Diploma in Tourism from the University of Girona.